Learner Profile: Communicator and Reflective
I have been a communicator when working with Sorriaj to match up all the words that Mr Simon gave us.
I have been Reflective when I work on my math because when Mr Simon says its wrong I have to go reflect on my answer because I have to fix it.
Attitude: Confidence and Cooperation
I was cooperative when I worked with my group doing the banana split game.
I was confident when I did the End Of Year G4 math test because I believed I could do it.


I have been a communicator when working with Sorriaj to match up all the words that Mr Simon gave us.
I have been Reflective when I work on my math because when Mr Simon says its wrong I have to go reflect on my answer because I have to fix it.
Attitude: Confidence and Cooperation
I was cooperative when I worked with my group doing the banana split game.
I was confident when I did the End Of Year G4 math test because I believed I could do it.
Comments
Post a Comment