Good effort Matias. You spoke clearly, explained the right of education and listed a range of responsibilities. You also compared some of the rights and responsibilities of yourself and your puppet however, I am wondering what other differences there are between you, as your puppet seems to have a hard life.
Oh, and also, I LOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I liked your video because your voice was clear.
ReplyDeleteyour voice was clear
ReplyDeletegoooooooooooooooooooooddddd!!youexplained well at rights!
ReplyDeletei LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :from jayden
ReplyDeleteyou explained it in detail
ReplyDeleteGood effort Matias. You spoke clearly, explained the right of education and listed a range of responsibilities. You also compared some of the rights and responsibilities of yourself and your puppet however, I am wondering what other differences there are between you, as your puppet seems to have a hard life.
ReplyDeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteGood explanation for Children's right
ReplyDeleteGood explanation for Children's right
ReplyDeleteThat was AWESOME. But I think you can explain a little louder. I' m not saying it was bad, cause it's not. That was super COOL/AWESOME
ReplyDeleteJosiah
Oh, and also, I LOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for the awesome comments!
ReplyDeleteI like how you explained everything. Neo
ReplyDelete