My Reflection



My Reflection
By: Matías
I loved this unit and liked how we learned about children's rights,

It helped me feel empathy and want to try help.

I thought it wasn't fair how people weren't treated equally.

It made me want to have more integrity.

We did role plays such as when we found out Indonesian tobacco farms
used kids as workers! I got to be a boss, a.k.a. big fat liar!

We pretended we were children who made a living out of making paper bags,
and last, but not least, we made our PUPPETS!!!!!!!!!

Our puppets were kids who either had a happy life, or a tragic life!

Make sure to check out: Matias's summative video. which involves my puppet!

We had many guest speakers who worked for NGOs who helped children in poverty or with
disabilities, and the NGOs cared a lot about the children.

Remember to leave a big fat thumbs up!!!!

Comments

  1. Thanks for your honest reflection Matias. I am really happy you enjoyed the unit and especially that it inspired you to have integrity and take action to help others in need. Let me know what happens next o.k.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment