Here are my top five UN sustainable goals for development.
1. Partnerships for the goals.
2. No Poverty
3. Zero Hunger
4. Quality Education
5. Clean Water & Sanitation
I picked partnerships for the goals because we all need to work together to achieve them.
I picked no poverty because people need enough money to buy food, clothes, water, homes, education.
I picked zero hunger because we need food to survive.
I picked quality education because children need to learn to survive in the real world.
I picked clean water and sanitation because we need clean water to survive and good sanitation to have good hygiene.

1. Partnerships for the goals.
2. No Poverty
3. Zero Hunger
4. Quality Education
5. Clean Water & Sanitation
I picked partnerships for the goals because we all need to work together to achieve them.
I picked no poverty because people need enough money to buy food, clothes, water, homes, education.
I picked zero hunger because we need food to survive.
I picked quality education because children need to learn to survive in the real world.
I picked clean water and sanitation because we need clean water to survive and good sanitation to have good hygiene.

Comments
Post a Comment