Last week for Khmer New Year I went to Japan.
In Japan I went to two cities. Tokyo and Kyoto.
In Kyoto we looked at a lot of temples. There were also a lot of beautiful gardens and sakura trees.
The food was delicious. I had ramen, sushi and etc.
Tokyo was a shopping heaven. I shopped a lot there.
It was very crowded and it was very big.
Here are some photos.


In Japan I went to two cities. Tokyo and Kyoto.
In Kyoto we looked at a lot of temples. There were also a lot of beautiful gardens and sakura trees.
The food was delicious. I had ramen, sushi and etc.
Tokyo was a shopping heaven. I shopped a lot there.
It was very crowded and it was very big.
Here are some photos.



Wow Mati!
ReplyDeleteThank's for sharing your photos, you look great!
Miss you. Tío Tito.