Barack Obama
Barack Hussein Obama II is an American politician who served as the 44th President of the United States from 2009 to 2017. He is the first African American to have served as president.
What if Obama had never existed?
If Obama had never existed, there would be a lot more racism, women's salary's would not be as much as men's salary's, and gay people wouldn't be allowed to serve in the army.
If you could have dinner with Barack Obama what would you cook for them and what 3 questions would you ask them? I would cook him
pizza, with cupcakes with the american flag on it. I would ask him:
#1. What's your favourite food?
#2. If you could change anything in america, what would it be?
#3. If you could change anything in the WORLD, what would it be?
What if Obama had never existed?
If Obama had never existed, there would be a lot more racism, women's salary's would not be as much as men's salary's, and gay people wouldn't be allowed to serve in the army.
If you could have dinner with Barack Obama what would you cook for them and what 3 questions would you ask them? I would cook him
pizza, with cupcakes with the american flag on it. I would ask him:
#1. What's your favourite food?
#2. If you could change anything in america, what would it be?
#3. If you could change anything in the WORLD, what would it be?
Hi its me jayden i really miss you but whats populer in school is it still fidget spinners oh and this is my private acount.
ReplyDeleteHey wassup Jayden i also miss you. 😛 fidget spinners are not popular anymore.
Deletenow people are all about ROBLOX. please keep sending messages to my old email.
I will try to repond as soon as possible.
PS. ( I am so rich in roblox! #somuchrobux)
Heey hi how much robux do you have i mean did your parents let you buy them?oh and tell the others like tashi about me talking. I even commented on pahnavuths blog bye. Ps i do not know how to spell pahnvuth.
Delete