Getting to know me!

My Summer Holidays
By: Matias

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to tell you about my summer holiday and what I did! I went to Canada and Mexico! I travelled from Phnom Penh to Taipei in Taiwan. The flight was 4 hours! Then I went to Toronto from Taipei. That took FOURTEEN HOURS. I stayed with my Canadian grandparents for 2 days, then I went to Mexico! In Mexico I stayed with my Mexican grandparents.
In Mexico, I ate A LOT. I ate: Quesadillas, Tacos, Soup and more! My Mexican grandparents had a nice little small house on the edge of the city. Everyday we went to the market to buy yummy food. They even had some awesome fried pig skin crackers that tasted delicious. They also took me to an awesome kids park that was really fun! I stayed with my Mexican grandparents for a few more days before going to Canada. When I got to Canada I really liked the place! I said hello to my grand parents and went to bed, because it was night time. I got to rest the next few days but then my parents told me I had to  go to summer camp! I went to camp and I liked it there, (it was a multi sports camp)
and made some new friends. After camp was over, I got to rest... But not for long! Then my parents told me I had to take bike lessons! (I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO RIDE A BIKE) ( Hey, Don't judge me, I live in Cambodia, remember?) (In Cambodia it's way too dangerous to ride a bike!) When bike lessons started I was a little nervous... But I met my teacher and saw he was really nice! He taught me how to ride my bike! We even went biking down the road together! When bike lessons were over, my Canadian grandma took me out to the park every day to ride my scooter! I stayed in Canada for a few days more, then it was time to go back home. I said good bye to my grandparents and left for home. I endured the long trip home, and finally got back home. To be honest you, I was already getting a bit home sick.

The End  

Comments