Feelings and Predictions: My Grade 4 Overnight Trip!

Info to get you started:
As part of their learning this year, Grade 4 will participate in an overnight trip. Each class will stay stay one night at the Meas Family Homestay (http://cambodianhomestay.com/)  in Ang Ta Som (approximately 70km south of Phnom Penh off NH3). During the trip students will be taking part in different activities that connect to the Grade 4 unit of inquiry Who We Are  - The Shape of a Leader, which examines how an individual interacts with other people and in particular with a focus on leadership. In case you didn't know, This is in Cambodia.

Feelings and predictions:
By: Matias

Feelings:

I feel happy and excited, but nervous too. I'm also curious, and a bit anxious!

Predictions:

The best thing that would would probably happen, is that we all have a great time! The funniest thing that could happen would be somebody falling into the pond! I think the first one to fall asleep on the ride home would be: Mr. Simon!

Comments