Diary of a Droplet
I am a frozen drop of water, right on top of a mountain, cold and solid.
I am starting to melt, as the sun rises.
I am free, and start to move,
I am tumbling into the valley.
The other droplets join me forming a small stream.
I am entering the Rapids, it's getting bumpy!
I am getting smashed and squished around.
The Rapids start to calm down, but I am falling down a waterfall, crashing with immense force!
We are starting to join other streams, forming a tributary.
We are now in a meander going slower and slower.
We are forming an oxbow lake, parts of our bodies never to see the ocean.
We are entering the estuary, our freshwater joining the bitter and salty waters of the ocean.
We exit out through the delta, into the ocean.
The ocean is smashing me around, I'm very tired,
Someday I'll be a frozen drop again.
I am a part of the water cycle.
hi its samir
ReplyDelete