Smashy Road
By Matias
I was petrified as my family and I jolted up and down in the car because the crazy driver was swerving around. At one point he almost ran over a couple of people. It was scary. When we asked him to slow down he claimed that he didn't want to miss the ferry that was taking us to an island.
When we got off I was relieved that we didn't have to go with him on the way back.
A Wavy Ride
By Matias
I felt super scared as I jolted up and down in the dirty motorboat. The waves were crashing against the little boat.
I was scared because the waves were coming into the boat and I was scared that a big wave would wash me off. I finally arrived at the hotel with my family. I dreaded the thought of going on the boat again on the way back to the mainland.
By Matias
I was petrified as my family and I jolted up and down in the car because the crazy driver was swerving around. At one point he almost ran over a couple of people. It was scary. When we asked him to slow down he claimed that he didn't want to miss the ferry that was taking us to an island.
When we got off I was relieved that we didn't have to go with him on the way back.
A Wavy Ride
By Matias
I felt super scared as I jolted up and down in the dirty motorboat. The waves were crashing against the little boat.
I was scared because the waves were coming into the boat and I was scared that a big wave would wash me off. I finally arrived at the hotel with my family. I dreaded the thought of going on the boat again on the way back to the mainland.
Comments
Post a Comment